This privacy information applies to data processing by:
+49 (0)7731 970077
The external data protection officer of our company is Mr. Robert Leidel, attorney-at-law, business address Höllstraße 1, 78315 Radolfzell, Germany, who can also be reached at email@example.com.
2. collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting our website
When you visit our website storchenmuehle.de, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to our website server, which is hosted by Mittwald. All servers are located within the European Union. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer/mobile device,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address and name so that we know from whom the request originates and so that we can answer it. This data will be forwarded to us. Additional information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended when the circumstances indicate that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified.
3. disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have provided us with your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this,
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason for the
assumption exists that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO a legal obligation exists, as well as
- this is legally permissible and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. B DSGVO is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
A script is a piece of program code used to provide functionality and interactivity to our website. This code is executed on our servers or on your terminal device.
- Web Beacon (also Pixel Tag)
A web beacon, is a small invisible fragment of text or image on our website that is used to monitor the traffic of visitors to the website. To make this possible, various data from you is stored by means of web beacons.
Session cookies recognize that you have already visited individual pages of our website. These are automatically deleted after leaving our site.
These cookies are set by us through our website.
These cookies are set by third-party providers, cooperation partners, social media providers and other advertisers via our site to obtain data about the user’s usage behavior.
These cookies are necessary for the operation of our website and must always be set when visiting our online offer. They serve the security of all users of the website and also our security.
- Statistical, marketing and personalization cookies
e) Storage period
f) Activation/deactivation and deletion of cookies
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, at least the technically necessary cookies will be placed again when you visit our website again. Please make a selection of the cookies you wish to allow on our cookie banner.
5. analysis tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO carried out. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the ongoing optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are known as
entitled within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics 4
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and ongoing optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics 4, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc(https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies are used. Information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as
- Browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
b) Google Web Fonts
This website uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you access one of our pages, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the Google Fonts used are loaded locally from our server only.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font is used by your computer.
6. data subject rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- according to Art. 7 par. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing that was based on this consent for the future, and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can use the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
7. right of objection
If your personal data is collected on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.